Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in July 2014 when we were judged to be a good school in all categories.
These are some of the positive comments taken from the inspection report:
- This very caring school is highly valued by pupils, parents and the local community.
- Pupils’ achievement… is good. Pupils achieve well in reading, writing and mathematics.
- The school works extremely well with families and external agencies to support pupils.
- Pupils say they feel very safe.
- Disabled pupils and those with special educational needs achieve well.
- Pupils’ behaviour in lessons and around the school is good.
- [Pupils] show a great deal of respect towards each other and the adults around them.
- Senior leaders have taken effective steps to improve the quality of teaching and pupils’ achievement.
You can read the full report below: