Our school was inspected by Ofsted on 13th March 2018 and this school continues to be a good school.
These are some of the positive comments taken from the inspection report:
- The vision ‘Achieving Excellence, Inspiring Dreams’ – is shared by the whole school community.
- A strong leadership at all levels, with a highly effective senior and middle leadership team.
- Teaching across the school is of the highest quality.
- The school provides rich learning opportunities for all pupils.
Pupils are well behaved, polite and want to learn.
- The school is a calm, welcoming place to be.
- Parents described the school as a fantastic place to be, with dedicated, professional and friendly staff. A comment submitted by a parent: “We struck gold when our child was offered a place here.”
- The well-being and welfare of every child are at the heart of the school.
- The Early Years learning environment enables children to become successful, independent learners.