Exciting news, fitness fans!
The SGO Challenge Portal is now open and available to use! However, children in Primary Education MUST be registered by a parent to participate.
For parents of pupils registering on their behalf:
- Visit sgochallenge.com and click register
- Enter the code given to you by your School Games Organiser, Sport Birmingham or your school. Our code is: kings
- Pupils over 13 years of age can complete the form themselves but pupils aged 13 or under will need to be registered by a parent. Follow the simple registration instructions to complete the form.
- You will be asked what category you are signing up as- If you are a student over the age of 13 you can register yourselves, please select ‘Student’ and complete the form. If you are a parent registering for your child aged 13 and under, please select ‘Parent’, add your details, followed by those of your child.
- If you are entering details for more than one child you can do this here, but please ensure that the code you are using is the right one- you will be asked to submit any other codes in relation to other children. If your children go to the same school you will use the same code. If you have a child in a primary and secondary school, the codes may be different. If you are unsure please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Without the right code you will not be able to find your child’s school.
- Please follow any remaining instructions and submit.
- Once confirmed, you will get an email stating you have registered and you can then log on.
- Select a challenge (from 1st June), have a go and submit the results (your results will not be visible immediately as they need to be verified).
- View the results of all the pupils in your school, by clicking results. View the results of pupils across your School Games area by clicking ‘area’ results. View the results from the whole of Birmingham by clicking the ‘Birmingham’ results. Results for pupils will only become visible once a challenge has ended.
Any issues, please feel free to contact school. Good luck!